Insurance Plans Acceptance

"EMILY customer service girl" yelled at me while I was on the phone with her inquiring about my wrong prescription lens sent to me.Offer No refund.

BAD Company, agree with other reviewer!!!!! do not buy

"EMILY customer service girl" yelled at me while I was on the phone with her inquiring about my wrong prescription lens sent to me. Offer No refund. BAD Company, agree with other reviewer!!!!!

do not buy. "EMILY customer service girl" yelled at me while I was on the phone with her inquiring about my wrong prescription lens sent to me. Offer No refund.

BAD Company, agree with other reviewer!!!!!do not buy

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with GoOptic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about GoOptic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare GoOptic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with GoOptic?

Comments