Horrible experience!!! Go elsewhere!!! Beware!!!

I ordered two pairs of glasses.

One of my glasses orders was cancelled after the fact because the glasses were out of stock. Why after the fact? Because their inventory is either not current or not connected to the website. I had an FSA and I had to spend the money now in order not to lose it. So when they returned the money they gave it away to the FSA provider, lost to me forever. Had I known that the item was out of stock I would have purchased something else. Instead my money is gone. Thanks.

The glasses I did receive broke at the nose within one week of wearing. They are flimsy Chinese-made garbage rims that had I had the chance to inspect before hand I would have never considered. When they broke I was on vacation (my first vacation in years and a pricey one that I had to scrimp and save for) and I couldn't see 10 feet past my own nose.

When I called and asked them what I should do they said to send them in and they would POSSIBLY repair them after inspection, as if I'm lying to them. I asked what to do in the meantime because I am unable to see. They said: "Uh, I don't know?" Yeah question mark inflection. Really helpful. I asked if I could still return them if I had them fixed just to get me through the duration of the vacation. No. They would not except them. They stated over and over again that I must return EVERYTHING in order to get the frames fixed. Everything? Like the box? The lens wipe? The packaging? You know what that is? It's a freaking loophole to get out of doing the right thing for the customer. After that they said they'd send me a link to let me know how to return them. Never came.

So instead of doing any of the traveling or dining while I was out on vacation I got to buy new glasses from a reputable dealer and sit on my butt eating PB&J. Swell.

Horrible company! Horrible product! Horrible customer service! If I could make my review so powerful that this company would go out of business I absolutely would! I freaking HATE Go-Optic.com!

:flame: :rage:

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of glasses from GoOptic. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants GoOptic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GoOptic for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments