In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and thus needed prescription sunglasses. Go-Optic seemed to have a nice selection and unfortunately I did not read the reviews before I placed my order. I spent $300 on prescription Burberry sunglasses. The left lens of these sunglasses was so big, that I scratched my left eye. I wish I could post a photo of how thick the lens of these frames was. I was unable to even place them on my face. When I contacted Go-Optic to see what happened, they indicated that the frame I choose was too large and they were unable to process my prescription. They indicated that due to my high prescription, I would need to select a frame with a eye size of 52. Unfortunately, Go-Optic DOES NOT CARRY ANY SUNGLASSES FRAMES WITH THIS EYE SIZE.
I conveyed this information to Go-Optic and they stated that it was not their problem and when I requested a credit back to my Visa after returning the faulty sunglasses, they stated that I would get $40 credited back to my account.
Please don't fall victim to this company. They will rip you off without a doubt. I have proof of the type of merchandise they try to pull off as being authentic and professional. They are thieves.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Burberry Sunglasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "1. I bought a sample of Hydroderm"""offre d essai""". 4,75 euros with my crédit card. 2 but I saw that a second Time 84,75 euros taken off at my..."
- "I went to piercing pagoda in Jensen Beach, Florida on April 26,2013 at 11:36 a.m and i went for my second piercing in my ear lobes. when i got..."
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."