In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and thus needed prescription sunglasses. Go-Optic seemed to have a nice selection and unfortunately I did not read the reviews before I placed my order. I spent $300 on prescription Burberry sunglasses. The left lens of these sunglasses was so big, that I scratched my left eye. I wish I could post a photo of how thick the lens of these frames was. I was unable to even place them on my face. When I contacted Go-Optic to see what happened, they indicated that the frame I choose was too large and they were unable to process my prescription. They indicated that due to my high prescription, I would need to select a frame with a eye size of 52. Unfortunately, Go-Optic DOES NOT CARRY ANY SUNGLASSES FRAMES WITH THIS EYE SIZE.
I conveyed this information to Go-Optic and they stated that it was not their problem and when I requested a credit back to my Visa after returning the faulty sunglasses, they stated that I would get $40 credited back to my account.
Please don't fall victim to this company. They will rip you off without a doubt. I have proof of the type of merchandise they try to pull off as being authentic and professional. They are thieves.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Burberry Sunglasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "After about one year, my RayBan sunglasses are starting to perish quite badly on the earpieces. What really poor quality indeed. This makes me wonder is just purchasing a less..."
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "I bought a pair of glasses from 38dollarglasses.com, and the hinge broke after a month. They requested that I take pictures and I did showing the damage. They claimed..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- " the fees are super high, and vehicles advertise as run and drive do not run sometimes. I bought a vehicle at the Los Angeles Copart,, vehicle was advertised as run..."
- "This is a scam warning!! Julian Rouas Paris - A Perfume Deal That Stinks!! Julian Rouas is making money on the wrong side of the law. Investors, beware! Financing Julian..."
- "Parfum de Golf by Anna Planet. Ripped off by Julian Rouas Paris!!I'm Anna Planet, a world traveler, a painter, a stargazer, an artist who works instinctually. I'm the creator of..."