GO Optic intentionally list frames that are no longer made to collect the $35 dollar restock fee.

I order a pair of hard to find frames that are no longer made. Go-Optic made it sound like they have them in stock. They didn't. I doubt they ever did. However, they still charged me a $35 dollar restocking fee. They still have this frame listed. Don't trust them.

I talked to the customer representative and they promised me to remove the charge but then blamed me. There is no concern for the customer. I doubt they have any frames in stock. It is just a reordering shop. My belief is they don't do anything themselves. They farm out all the work.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with GoOptic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about GoOptic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare GoOptic to other companies on our site.

Comments