I did not receive the prescription lenses I paid for.Even after explaining their mistake they refuse to make it right.

I find their business to be extremely deceptive and their customer service severely lacking. I would say the customer service was HORRIBLE! Manager/supervisor Jeremiah was condescending and completely rude. I paid nearly $300 for glasses that were not even correct!

BBB rating F DESEPTIVE AT BEST! THEY wrote: “NOTICE: The lenses added to your sunglasses will not be tinted unless you selected a pre-tinted lens or add custom color tinting”. I DID select a “pre-tinted lens”. The price difference between Wiley X WX OMEGA Sunglasses, there are 3 choices.

1. ACOME01 Matte Black/Grey Lens, Color $80 2. ACOME07 Matte Black/Pol Emerald Mirror Lens, Color $130.00 3. ACOME12 Kryptek Neptune/ Emerald Mirror Polarized Lens, Size $139.95 The price difference between the Grey Lens and the Emerald Mirror Lens is $50.

I DID pay extra for the “pre-tinted lens”.

I’m asking again if you will make this right and provide me with what I paid for.By the way, the Emerald Mirror Polarized Lens that were supposedly taken out and shipped with my order were not in the box.

Review about: Gooptic Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with GoOptic?

Comments